So, I haven’t written in a few days, because I’ve been too busy “workshopping.” Learned a few things. Wrote a blog about it. Wanna read it? Here it goes.
1. If you’re one of the 9 or 10 copywriters at PC, workshops are not voluntary; they’re mandatory.
2. Copywriters can be seriously unbalanced, prone to random outbursts, and brilliant all at the same time.
3. A grenade is not a grenade unless it’s a brochure.
4. I am a Target fan. This one warrants more explaining. I don’t really know when it happened, but i’ve been indoctrinated. I actually got offended when my store (look! I’m even calling it my store.) was compared to Wal-Mart. I mean, Wal-Mart? Come on! Target has actual designer stuff from clothes to dish racks and have you seen our prices? Wal-Mart it is not and there is no way that we are competitors. A Wal-Mart shopper is looking for a bargain; a Target shopper is looking for quality at a reasonable price. There is a difference, right? RIGHT!!!
5. I have to find a good job after this school nonsense is over with. That requires finding work that gives me goosebumps, finding the agency responsible for it and then stalking them until they realize that they can no longer produce such good work without me.
6. Cat food can be really, really funny.