So, I think I’m going to start a tag game instead of being on the receiving end of one.
1. What is your favorite word?
Um… I always kinda liked the word onomatopoeia.
2. What is your least favorite word?
I hate the word “proactive.” In fact, I’m not really sure it’s word. Second on the list: the word remiss. HATE IT!!!
3. What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]?
Passionate words, intellectualism, really good music, dynamic dance, and humor.
4. What turns you off?
Unfair criticism, bigotry, racists, homophobes, selfishness, etc. I could keep going, but those are the top ones.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound a cockroach makes when it moves across a surface. Really freaky.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Um… I’m kinda partial to “bitch.” I know it can be really derogatory, but it can also be very empowering.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I’d like to be a dancer.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything medical. I have this thing about blood, hospitals and illness.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Well done, my son.”