Folks! Folks! I am really disappointed this week! With all the clues I gave on this week’s challenge, I thought surely someone would get it. I’m just going to believe that you readers just have not had a chance to mull it over in your mind, so I’m going to let the question stand for another week. Here it is again in case you missed it.
Topic: Movie Stars – I need the names of all five stars and the one movie they all were in together. The hints are lines that these actors have delivered in other movies.
1. “Crème brûlée can never be Jell-O. YOU could never be Jell-O.”
2. “Do you like apples? Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples?”
3. “I want you to do me a favor. I want you to hit me as hard as you can.”
4. “Well, you spend your life pulling rabbits out of hats and sawing people in half, anything seems possible. Israel wanted to touch something real, something dangerous.”
5. “I always find the fish, always! And I will this time. So don’t fuck with me!”
And, as an extra hint, you get this visual. Go!
And, as an extra, extra hint, the answer to quote number four is Andy Garcia. That’s the hardest one I think.