Okay, so I guess that last question was too hard for my readers. Geesh! This trivia stuff is harder than I thought. Oh well, I’ll keep plugging and see what happens. The answers to last week’s trivia challenge are as follows:
1. Daedulus (You may know his son, Icarus? You know, flew with wax wings to close to the sun?)
2. Leonardi da Vinci (He painted the Mona Lisa? Anybody?)
3. Joseph and Jacques Montgolfier (They invented the hot air balloon.)
4. Otto Lilenthal (Invited the first glider to successfully carry humans and that could fly the farthest.)
5. Wilbur and Orville Wright (Well, do I need to say what these dudes did?)
They all were responsible for enabling men to fly. Next time you’re waiting in a long line at the airport for your deep, cavity search, feel free to thank these guys.
Okay, let’s go easy again.
Topic: Movie Stars – I need the names of all five stars and the one movie they all were in together. The hints are lines that these actors have delivered in other movies.
1. “Crème brûlée can never be Jell-O. YOU could never be Jell-O.”
2. “Do you like apples? Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples?”
3. “I want you to do me a favor. I want you to hit me as hard as you can.”
4. “Well, you spend your life pulling rabbits out of hats and sawing people in half, anything seems possible. Israel wanted to touch something real, something dangerous.”
5. “I always find the fish, always! And I will this time. So don’t fuck with me!”
And, as an extra hint, you get this visual. Go!