So, I’m still trying to figure out what I can do to promote my blog. I had a couple of ideas, but they all involved way too much work and I don’t have time for that unfortunately. So here’s what we’re going to do.
Let’s try a little trivia game. I will post five questions/quotes/facts about a group of creative people. You will have to guess who the questions is about and why the five people are related. Example:
1. “Eat the delicious apple.”
2. “Now, Apple, Shift, Q.”
3. “In this case, “its” neeeds an apostrophe. You owe me a quarter.”
4. “It’s all about aperture, shutter speed, and ISO.”
5. “Honey, trust!”
If you were the first person to answer Sylvia, Matt, Mimi, Peter, Rogue and that they are all PC instructors you would win! What you’d win, I haven’t worked out yet, but it’s something really cool like honorable mention on my blog and a really cool thank you email. Maybe some candy? By the time I have my first winner I will know the details, how about that.
Okay, here’s the real trivia question for this week.
1. “Lights. Camera, Action. Hollywood.”
2. “What? You getting mad? What you mad? Can’t handle that.”
3. “I love you so much, yearning for your touch.”
4. “Just this one thing you do.”
5. “Checking how my nails and hair look.”
Remember I need the specific names (first names do apply) and how the five folk are related. Good luck!
P.S. Tracie, can you show me sometime how I would post this survey in my toolbar on my page like you did that one time, remember?