So, since I’ve been tagged (twice) by my good friends Chrissy and Jaime, I guess I’ll take the time and do this little questionaire. Sorry to those who were looking for a update to the Once Upon A Time…, but I will point out that I didn’t get any responses telling me how to continue(hint, hint, respond!).
Anyway, eight things you may not know about your neigborhood, friendly Ty.
2. I was part of an African dance troupe for six years called the Kuumba Dancers and Drummers. It was a rewarding experience and it really opened my eyes to things beyond the ghetto that I grew up in. The website is not much, so if you want more info just ask.
3. I can wiggle my ears. I would paste a youtube video of me doing it, but I have neither a camera nor the wherewithall to attempt such a adventurous project. For those of you who see me on a regular basis, you can ask me for a demonstration.
4. I once (or twice) got lucky in a hotel room with a person in the room that was not participating and for that matter unaware of what was going on. Even today, I still have no idea if the guy even knew me and my then friend with benefits were getting it on.
5. Did I mention that the above incident was during a Gospel Choir spring break tour? Yeah, I’m going to Hell.
6. I once won a golden cruise ship award for impersonating Elvis. (Jaime should like this one.) I had to gyrate around to “Jailhouse Rock” for a drunken audience on the Lido Deck of the Carnival Pardise. I love cruising… on a ship! Oh wait, you know like a cruise ship? Oh, never mind.
7. I can make a mean banana pudding. My friends back home have dubbed it “crack pudding” because it’s so damn good, and because I put crack in it (just kidding!).
8. I was the first guy on my high school’s all-girl dance team called the Devilettes (our mascot was the Green Devils. Yeah, I don’t know why green, so don’t ask me. I mean I went to college and became a Demon Deacon. I guess I lost and gained religion in a eight year period). I was dubbed the “Devilette Man.”